Provigil Side Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Provigil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Provigil and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- fever, sore throat, headache, and vomiting with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- the first sign of any type of skin rash, no matter how mild;
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- mouth sores, trouble swallowing;
- upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- depression, confusion, hallucinations, aggression, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- chest pain, uneven heart beats.
Less serious Provigil side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness;
- feeling nervous or anxious;
- nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach;
- trouble sleeping (insomnia); or
- dry mouth.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Disclaimer: This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. - Source Drugs.com
Our Pharmacy Fulfillment Partner
Are you looking for information and a price quote for Nuvigil?